Seats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Notthatlow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
im looking to swap my seats out for something more comfortable does anyone know what all seats will swap over with out much work? I have a 02 QC with no center console at this moment so im pretty open to just about anything lol

Rampitt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I think the stock seats are pretty comfortable, have you maybe though about swapping for a newer year seats maybe leather or are you looking for aftermarket bucket seats?

OP
OP
Notthatlow

Notthatlow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think the stock seats are pretty comfortable, have you maybe though about swapping for a newer year seats maybe leather or are you looking for aftermarket bucket seats?

Mine might be just worn down but they are ok just not nearly as comfy as my woman's 02 Tahoe or my buddy 2010 ram..... I'm just wondering what all I can swap in here that might be more comfortable like maybe some newer Durango seats or something. I just don't want to have to hack up some stuff to make it work.

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
There is a seat cushion mod that really works (I did it). SRT-10 Ram seats are a bolt in, though hellishly expensive. 4th gen front seats are a bolt in but you have to work out the wiring (if necessary). The 4th gen back seat requires a little modification to work correctly but is essentially a bolt in.

OP
OP
Notthatlow

Notthatlow

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
All I need are the fronts so I might just go that route since my buddy's are pretty comfortable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
All I need are the fronts so I might just go that route since my buddy's are pretty comfortable

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Only thing you have to worry about at that point is upholstery mismatch and that can be remedied.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Goodie1990