It was time.........

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
After I hit the 60 k threshold I started worrying more and more about this. It was feeling like that little dark secret, or the 400 lb gorilla in the room , that nobody acknowledged , but every one knew was there. Then there was the recent antifreeze thread that I chimed in on. Gf had the journey recall, so I decided too take lady Evil in for the sump pump treatment. The flush and fill antifreeze procedure cannot be duplicated in the drive way, You can try , but I doubt you can get the same results. Since I didn't want too mess with disposal,or buying the mopar brand and do it my self, much like a drain and fill, I decided to have the system flushed, and not have too worry for another 5 years. I had pix lined up, but I lost the frigging usb cord, They would of been basic exterior pix anyway. I can still post ****** cell phone pix if your really hard -up!! The tally with a ceramic dodge ram mug to boot was 169$ and change. Divide that by 5. Just over thirty bucks a year, not too bad, I'm thinking.

quietpeen

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 TRX
Engine
Hellcat
good deal man......$169 now will save you from a lot later

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
But back in o6?100k ? I dunno, It was bothering me. So I went an did it, It also cools and promotes engine inards if done early, Thats my belief.

OP
OP
rocket

rocket

Licensed Dynacologist
Reaction score
Ram Year
was 2006
Engine
was a HEMI 5.7
^^^ you must be bored stiff?! lmao!

KGBIGCOUNTRY

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004 RCSB/2005 QCSB
Engine
5.7 / 5.7
Frog you should use the dry ice system im using. Bill extra maintaince is worth it for peace of mind.