Am I just old? wheres the truck parts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sgt_Rattlehead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
so yall remember the old typ light bars with 4 lights on them with a damn smiley face? u know stuff like that? does noone make those anymore, all i can find is the led light bars, i dont want those i want to mount my own big round lights on top.

issue #2 so these trucks have way more elcetronics that im used to, i was thinking maybe instead getting a bull bar or a brushguard but then u run into the issue of the parking sensors, are there any that wont bother the sensors?

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
As for the round one, PIA lights.com still makes them. Parking sensors and bull bar I'm not sure if they will interfere but I'm sure there's a kit to move them so you can put a bull bar. Good luck bud.

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
What do you need sensors for when you have a bull bar lol

OP
OP
S

Sgt_Rattlehead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
As for the round one, PIA lights.com still makes them. Parking sensors and bull bar I'm not sure if they will interfere but I'm sure there's a kit to move them so you can put a bull bar. Good luck bud.

thanks but i only see the ones that mount in the front of the truck not the ones on the roof, i appreciate the help, i guess I'll keep looking

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
thanks but i only see the ones that mount in the front of the truck not the ones on the roof, i appreciate the help, i guess I'll keep looking

The one you found for the front are the ones that also mount to roof but you have to buy the mounting cross bar for roof for the pia lights. It's a bar that goes from door to door across roof.

SYKRAMMAN

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
06 Mega
Engine
Or you can get a (back rack) that mouts in bed up against the cab to put the lights on.

MADDOG

Out Exploring Arizona
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
The "bull bar" sort of fell out of favor, due to headlights and electronics on the new trucks.

NFab has a nice light bar that bolts to the tow hook mounting points. If you have tow hooks know this style will let you keep them or remove them as you like.

PIAA makes some nice LED based round lights that mount up to a light bar very easily. You can get them in a couple of sizes to suit your needs.

OP
OP
S

Sgt_Rattlehead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The one you found for the front are the ones that also mount to roof but you have to buy the mounting cross bar for roof for the pia lights. It's a bar that goes from door to door across roof.

thanks, I'll look into it again then!

OP
OP
S

Sgt_Rattlehead

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
The "bull bar" sort of fell out of favor, due to headlights and electronics on the new trucks.

NFab has a nice light bar that bolts to the tow hook mounting points. If you have tow hooks know this style will let you keep them or remove them as you like.

PIAA makes some nice LED based round lights that mount up to a light bar very easily. You can get them in a couple of sizes to suit your needs.

i dont have tow hooks :(