DashCam

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOcasio7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Has anyone installed a dash cam in their truck or any of their vehicles. I am looking to get one in but I dont know which are good and where to get them. I have been looking at amazon.
I do have a tint strip at the top of the windshield but I can adjust that or make a cut out for it or mount below. Also thinking about putting on in the rear window as well. Night Vision is important and parking or motion recording would be pretty nice too.
Just looking for some thoughts or suggestions.
Thanks in advance!

Forcepro

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
There is a thread here somewhere with some pretty good info on dash cams. I have a Ausdom A261 in the Ram and a Blackbox G1W in my wife's Jetta. Both of them have decent NV and option for motion detection and G-Force activation. Don't dig too deep as there are a million options, find a couple on Amazon, read the reviews and spec and go from there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

barr0208

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 ram 1500 sport long bed
Engine
5.7 3.92 4x4 ruby red
look up gearbest.com I bought 2 cams from them fast shipping and reasonable prices. they show videos of the cams working day and night lots of choices.

jawzs2

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010, 2014
Engine
1500, 3500
Not sure how deep your pockets are, but I use a Blackvue DR550GW-2CH and am happy with it. They have a newer model that is supposed to have better image quality, but be forewarned, the price is pretty steep for a dash cam.