Phone help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggdadd58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Got the truck back from the dealership for a navigation tune up and my phone would not recognize my phonebook contacts. Now normally, shutting off the truck then restarting would take care of this problem, but now it won't. I then, like a ******* as I was told by my son, unpaired my phone with the truck. It seems now that neither my phone nor my truck want to pair together again. I did not re subscribe to my Uconnect when it ran out. Am I doing something stupid not being able to pair the two together again? I forgot how difficult it was using the phone while driving. Any help would be great!

stimpy433

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Did you delete the pairing from both the phone and the radio???

adurm

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RCSB
Engine
Might need to tell your phone to be discoverable under bt settings.

JPT

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Just the truck, I believe.

Bluetooth in vehicles are a handshake, if you forget one (truck/phone) you will have to forget the other in order to see the device as new and create a new connection.

OP
OP
B

biggdadd58

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Bluetooth in vehicles are a handshake, if you forget one (truck/phone) you will have to forget the other in order to see the device as new and create a new connection.

You are absolutely correct. My son figured it out quickly, once he looked at it. Thanks to all for the input.