Phone mount that is out of the way

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2DirtyKids

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2020 upgraded from 2017
Engine
Hemi 5.7 eTorque
I have my phone setup for wireless Android so do not need access to it. The problem is that it is a Galaxy Fold and when closed to 2x thicker than most phones and does not fit anywhere easily in console. I have a wireless clamp style mount just need a decent easy place to mount it. Any ideas?

danielmid

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Sport 4x4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bayou Goat mounts, Bulletproof, Course Motorsports all make mounts that go in the top pocket above the radio. That's the easiest place, at least for me.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I have my phone setup for wireless Android so do not need access to it. The problem is that it is a Galaxy Fold and when closed to 2x thicker than most phones and does not fit anywhere easily in console. I have a wireless clamp style mount just need a decent easy place to mount it. Any ideas?
If you are just wanting a place to place your phone and not view it, someone said this fit his Ram...

regal81455

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Gonna be the smart ass in the room and ask - if you do not need to access it, why not just leave it in your pocket? :dogpile: Just sayin...

Otherwise you've gotten good advise on mounts above. :)

PA Ram

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have bulletproof mounts for my S21 Ultra and my wireless backup cam monitor. I don't have an integrated factory type cam, at least not until spring or summer. Only issue I've had with my mounts is slight vibration which drives me nuts. Recently added some foam behind the mount and under the actual plastic trim which almost completely eliminated it. Just need to add a little more foam. The mounts are great though and are out of the way.