Almost time to show it off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BlackBee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
School starts in about a week for me (I'll be a senior in HS). Anyways what should I use to get it lookin really good. Clay bar it then use some hand wax?
What products should I go pick up and which tire shine would you guys reccomend. I have fukken but I do want to clay it since I haven't yet.

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Definately claybar it. Good wash, then clay, then come over it with a thick coat of wax. Then keep a towel with you in the truck to wipe everyone elses drool off your paint as they walk by.

OP
OP
BlackBee

BlackBee

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Definately claybar it. Good wash, then clay, then come over it with a thick coat of wax. Then keep a towel with you in the truck to wipe everyone elses drool off your paint as they walk by.

Lol that last sentence made me laugh. But what products or does it matter?

GhostRam94

Reaction score
Ram Year
2009 Laramie CC
Engine
5.7 HEMI
what i did before i went to college and it looked really damn good!!! ive gotten quite few compliments, questions about it and a ton of looks:naughty:

Hemi450hp

Moe's Performance
Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500
Engine
Whipple Supercharged 422" Hemi
Lol that last sentence made me laugh. But what products or does it matter?

I have always used Mothers claybar because I like their speed detailer that comes with it (Showtime). As for wax, I have hads great results with Meguires NTX. Leaves the paint looking wet, and it is easy to apply and wipe off.