2015 Radio issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hughiam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have my second PW, the first was a 12 and I now have a 15. Bought it in February of 15 and have about 17,000 miles on it. To date I have replace the radio(under warrenty) two times and this morning it went out again. Only the AM/FM/Satalite goes out, blue tooth still works fine. I did a search and didn't come up with any recalls, but Im tired of the truck being at the dealer.

thanks.

RamCares

Reaction score
Ram Year
n/a
Engine
n/a
Hi Hughiam,

I'm sorry to hear about this. Could you PM me your VIN, contact information, and the name of the dealership you've been working with? Thanks!

Masterchiefbt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins Turbo Diesel
I bought a new 2015 Laramie Power Wagon and the basic radio does work but my apps icon says I have no 3G signal but I have several cell phones that indicate strong 3G signal in my area. This does not allow my truck phone to work or can't get any of the remote features via a cell phone to work or connect using the UConnect app. I periodically get a message that states my phone requires service. I called UConnect and they said its a radio problem. My dealer said its a UConnect problem....so now you see my dilemma. I like you don't want to leave my truck at the dealer forever and a day but you can see the finger pointing has started and the bottom line is I don't have my full radio features as advertised.

Frustrating :flame: