Installing new headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chaoticram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hemi 5.7
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I'm wanting to make the jump to led headlights and I want to install halos so I'm wondering if any of you know where I could get a new assembly to fit them all in?

Sent from my dos terminal.

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I'm wanting to make the jump to led headlights and I want to install halos so I'm wondering if any of you know where I could get a new assembly to fit them all in?

eBay has decent selection.

OP
OP
C

chaoticram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Hemi 5.7
Engine
Hemi 5.7
eBay has decent selection.

google.com

Seriously, not being an ass...

I'm thinking I want to use my stock assembly and retro fit it possibly, would you advise against this or not? I know not to retro fit hid unless you do it right with housing and aligning but I haven't heard anything on led. Or am I better off with new assemblies?

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
A lot of guys retrofit but a lot of guys have issue. Retrofitting lights can be difficult depending how far you go with it. I choose to buy new ones off eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hankRam2015

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I have spyder but wouldn't say they are best...fair at best. Oem black projector would be best then probably tyc then below then spyder and recon

Last edited:

miraj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
cbfe881d34f39e0d05636aa61efd760f.jpg
That's my truck with the greens

I say go for it

Sent from my HTC One A9 using Tapatalk