02-05 halo headlights, 02-06 led tail lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
How scratched or clear are the lenses? If I bought them I would be using them for parts for my retrofit project, I'm interested in using the led rings and better lenses cause mine are all stretched up. Will the trim rings come off easily and will the lights separate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
02Steve15

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How scratched or clear are the lenses? If I bought them I would be using them for parts for my retrofit project, I'm interested in using the led rings and better lenses cause mine are all stretched up. Will the trim rings come off easily and will the lights separate?

Lenses are clear and free of scratches. LED rings will be a better thing to do with these. The CCFL's that are on there now are simply held on by glue, a dab here and a dab there around the lense to keep it on. They will come off no problem if you want to replace them with LED's. The lights will separate just fine. I will upload a pic of how they are held together.

OP
OP
02Steve15

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4c84c69536cb35330f6e67655bbba401.jpg

Hopefully you can see here, it's like a silicone material. It peels away nice and easy so you can separate the lights.

Last edited:

chrisp2493

Always Modding
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
392 Hemi
Lenses are clear and free of scratches. LED rings will be a better thing to do with these. The CCFL's that are on there now are simply held on by glue, a dab here and a dab there around the lense to keep it on. They will come off no problem if you want to replace them with LED's. The lights will separate just fine. I will upload a pic of how they are held together.

Ok I thought they were led at first. My mistake. I'll give it a hard pass then, sorry

OP
OP
02Steve15

02Steve15

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Bump......tail lights are sold, headlights still available

Status
Not open for further replies.