05 ram 1500 eagle swap questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonyt2293

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 cummins, 5.7 hemi
my motor that I recently had rebuilt decided to kill itself 6k miles in so now I'm doing it myself because the shop is useless and I'll be dealing with them later.
I'm going to salvage what I can but decided to do some more upgrades this time
I was running a comp cams XFI 260H-13
With their beehive spring and push rod set 7914-16 ., bbk shortys and volant intake Tuned by Jay greene with a diablo

So this go around I'm planning a eagle head swap , eagle pistons, pre eagle rods*,and either eagle intake or 6.1 intake manifold. Im leaning towards the 6.1 because I believe a adapter isn't needed not positive.
Also planning a timing cover swap from a car unsure which ones are a bolt on swap will accessories still need to be moved with the timing cover swap to fit the manifold ?
Also understand I'll need to swap over to coil packs can I grab a harness from the junk yard or is there a decent choice for adapters ?
figure I'll get with the tuner on cam selection but any recommendations would be appreciated

Truck isn't a race truck or anything but a grocery getter for the wife and our tow vehicle for our 6500 lb travel trailer

Thanks in advance I'm sure I'm missing some critical info