06 ram 2500 laramie 5.9l electrical issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brushhog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
cummins 5.9
So I'm new to this site and need help I left my ignition on overnight and when I went to start this am for work it was dead of course. Put my battery charger/jumpstart on it and tried to start with no luck tried a couple times to no avail so I let charge for about an hour and it started but now my airbag lite is on radio does not work fog lights go on/off temp and trip meter keeps going blank and turn signals work but only a couple flashes then stop for a few seconds then do it again please any info would be great thanks in advance:

steermaster

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Sorry to hear this...Had the EXACT same deal about a week ago with my 06 Mega Cab 5..9. I tried to jump off neighbors Silverado 1500...no dice. barely made the gauges flicker. Treid to sit on charger for 1 hour... got the regular beeps and such but not enought to crank. so heres what you do.....

1. your batteries are probably shot, when you get going again go have them tested. NAPA has great warranties.
2. Find someone with another diesel, jump start off them, you will have to let it sit for a few minutes and have them give it about 1500-2000 RPM to push more amps in.

GOOD LUCK!!!!