09-12 Radio Bezel For Center Console Trucks (color doesn't matter)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

12sportmc

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
So you'll never believe what just happened.

A few days ago I found a silver and black bezel for $150 and I submitted a "best offer" of $100. The seller counter offered $135. I counter offered that with $110. That was almost 3 days ago.

Well.....
c6be5f319869000d2baca3a4942206fa.jpg^^^^ The one on the right is the bezel I clicked "buy it now". The one of the left is the "best offer" I submitted for a bezel days ago.

I forgot I even made that counter offer because it was days ago. I ended up clicking buy it now on a different bezel for $125.

Can you believe only 16 minutes later the fricken dude accepts my counter offer of $110.

Now I'm stuck with 2 fricken bezels. I messaged the dude for the $110 and told him I hadn't heard from him so I went and bought a different bezel. I'm sure he's gonna be super pissed and report me for non-payment but whatever... I'm not buying a second one. He shouldn't have waited almost 3 days to respond to the offer.

Maybe you should exercise a little bit of patience every now and then man. Take a break, get off the the computer/phone, stop and smell the roses lol. Life happens and sometimes people aren't sitting in front of the cyber screens every second. Pretty crappy of you to not pay the guy as well. Why not honor the bid you made and just sell it once it arrives to you? Remember patience is a virtue and karma is a ***** [emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So you'll never believe what just happened.

A few days ago I found a silver and black bezel for $150 and I submitted a "best offer" of $100. The seller counter offered $135. I counter offered that with $110. That was almost 3 days ago.

Well.....
c6be5f319869000d2baca3a4942206fa.jpg^^^^ The one on the right is the bezel I clicked "buy it now". The one of the left is the "best offer" I submitted for a bezel days ago.

I forgot I even made that counter offer because it was days ago. I ended up clicking buy it now on a different bezel for $125.

Can you believe only 16 minutes later the fricken dude accepts my counter offer of $110.

Now I'm stuck with 2 fricken bezels. I messaged the dude for the $110 and told him I hadn't heard from him so I went and bought a different bezel. I'm sure he's gonna be super pissed and report me for non-payment but whatever... I'm not buying a second one. He shouldn't have waited almost 3 days to respond to the offer.
Same issue here except with center consoles.... gonna have 2 now.... back on my feet (thank god for signing bonuses) and I bought the one I really wanted that came with the dash bezel

OP
OP
OnSale

OnSale

5th Gen Crew
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L
Same issue here except with center consoles.... gonna have 2 now.... back on my feet (thank god for signing bonuses) and I bought the one I really wanted that came with the dash bezel
Cool, glad to hear you got the one you wanted. I messaged the guy about the 2nd bezel and told him what happened. I told him that if he really wanted me to pay for it that I would, but that I had already bought another one. He said it was fine and it wasn't a big deal. He canceled the purchase.

Jsimon34

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Cool, glad to hear you got the one you wanted. I messaged the guy about the 2nd bezel and told him what happened. I told him that if he really wanted me to pay for it that I would, but that I had already bought another one. He said it was fine and it wasn't a big deal. He canceled the purchase.
Yeah.... I wanted to cancel my purchase of the first console but he had already shipped it, so I figured I'd eat it and just sell it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.