1998 Ram 1500 Sadly 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
Having credit is not a way to see how much your in debt. Its for banks and other companies to look at to see how well you make your payments on things. If you make your payments on time every month then your credit will be higher. Not that that is the only thing but just an example.

For the truck. If you content with a 2wd then perfect your all set. Make it a tow rig or slam it. For it to be a go tow rig there are some things you can do to improve that. Gears, heavy duty suspension parts all around. Heavy duty tow package. Trailer brake. Etc

But dont go off roading with it cause you will end up getting stuck.

OP
OP
LukeGirard

LukeGirard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
Having credit is not a way to see how much your in debt. Its for banks and other companies to look at to see how well you make your payments on things. If you make your payments on time every month then your credit will be higher. Not that that is the only thing but just an example.

For the truck. If you content with a 2wd then perfect your all set. Make it a tow rig or slam it. For it to be a go tow rig there are some things you can do to improve that. Gears, heavy duty suspension parts all around. Heavy duty tow package. Trailer brake. Etc

But dont go off roading with it cause you will end up getting stuck.
Right now it's a good dd. Eventually I'll have a 4x4 something and I'll put this one on bags and have it tow my drift car.

OP
OP
LukeGirard

LukeGirard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
Why do you need a drift car Paul Walker? lol
I've always wanted to drift. =) I really just want a **** ton of lowered BMW's. But no BMW's newer then 1995. I don't like the new ones.

bassslayer25

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 360 V8
I've always wanted to drift. =) I really just want a **** ton of lowered BMW's. But no BMW's newer then 1995. I don't like the new ones.

Well I really dont like cars in general. But if I had to get one itd be a 2015 Dodge Hellcat Challenger. :naughty:

OP
OP
LukeGirard

LukeGirard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum V8
Well I really dont like cars in general. But if I had to get one itd be a 2015 Dodge Hellcat Challenger. :naughty:
Ah I've always loved BMW's. I've had 4 so far and I need more. I've never really been a fan of big trucks I don't really have a use for them unless I use them to tow a car trailer. Or a 4x4 for off roading. I never really planned on daily driving a huge truck ever. It just happened.