2 issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dougstattoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I have a 2013 ram 1500,first I tried to put in a push button/toggle switch because the win mod.died,but I can't figure out what wires I need,I've looked allover utube,online..cant find anything,secound,and thay might be conected,is I have no power going to my coils and plugs..fuses are all good,relay is good. Can't seem to figure out why..bean working on this for almost 2 weeks now..

OP
OP
D

dougstattoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Oh forgot to mention that I don't hear the feul pump with the switch,but when I jumped it,it can on..

jejb

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Kind of hard to figure out from the description. Try a new battery?

OP
OP
D

dougstattoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah,the battery is only like 2 months old..truck turns over,just won't start,thought it was the feul pump relay,so I bypassed it and the pump came on,still wouldn't start,checked the plugs,no spark,coils..got nothing,check to see if thare was power to the wire connectors and got nothing..

Burla

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Hemi Reg Cab 4x4
Engine
Hemi
Usually the TIPM will be bad behind the relay, so did you bypass win module? If the fuel pump indeed came on, it wouldnt be the TIPM behind the fuel pump relay.

OP
OP
D

dougstattoo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
The fuel pump did come on when I bypassed it,everything with the tipm seems fine..