2013 ram 1500 4x2 10in suspension lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
hey guys i actually can accomplish the lift feature catch this i just contacted the guy that installed the fabtech 6in lift on his 2010 ram 1500 2wd he said the crossmembers helpeld big time.. so i contacted fabtech and they said the have a couple vendors that sell thre crossmember kit so you can drop youo ca and raise your spindles and be able to fit a 6in coil spring or say a 3in coil spring a spacer alll while keeping your 4.5 spindle from maxtrac.. i just ordered it and i have to say after days of research i have my fingers crossed..

interested in seeing the suspension's geometry after its done

Cruizer

Reaction score
Ram Year
2010 Sport 4x4 QC
Engine
5.7L Hemi
Signing up to see this one. It's your truck, throw that 2WD up in the air. :)

Gettin' a little sick of people ****tin' on people's ideas or trucks because it's not what they would do.

SATXram2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Quad Cab SLT
Engine
4.7 2WD
View attachment 20615
This is the before and after. In the before picture (top) I was running a 2.5" daystar leveling kit. In the after (bottom) I am running your 4.5" spindles and in the rear just the 3" coil springs.
So 7" in front and 3" in back. Only leaving me with 1" of rake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just picked up the 7" Maxtrac on Wednesday. Should be here this
Wed or thurs...just need to find time and the right price for the install

OP
OP
B

blkcountry426

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi blown 426
MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ITS ALIVE IT LIVES ....... Yes crossmember went on like a glove no waiting on springs and rear kit and will update pictures tomorrow .. No need to relocate uca or ball joints what so ever just need ram 2500 shocks from fox that can fit 4 to 6 in lift .. It has been a fun project hopefully will be done by my birthday

BULLRAM

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7
Sausec........do you remember the guy on the other forum, that did all this on his 09?, it was Keala, he puton the fabtec crossmember set up and all, he also had some slapper bars for the front that I want to get, cant find them...

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sausec........do you remember the guy on the other forum, that did all this on his 09?, it was Keala, he puton the fabtec crossmember set up and all, he also had some slapper bars for the front that I want to get, cant find them...

Yea I remember him. The guy from Hawaii, white 09 ram. I have his thread here, but I don't know where he got those slapper bars from. I thought those were only for rear leaf spring trucks?

9" fabtech 2wd lift installed!! - DodgeTalk : Dodge Car Forums, Dodge Truck Forums and Ram Forums

Last edited:

CxLxC

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI 5.7

THESE?

sausec17

Banned
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Nice good find CxLxC. Still unsure exactly what these do?

Hemi22xx

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Those braces just strengthen up the lower crossmember since now it's inches lower it's more likely to flex forward or backward on rough terrain or impact.