2013 RWD pentastar lower control arm bushings

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wizard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Gents, Any idea where to get the bushings for lower control arm in the picture? I am trying to get the info regarding the two main bushings not the one at the shock. I tried rockauto and mopar sites and couldn't get any info. The truck is a 2013 1500 2wd pentastar powered . Thanks in advance!

MEVOTECH CTXMS251151 2020-08-25 17-16-11.jpg

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Easier & cheaper to replace the whole arm which is why you can't find just the bushings.
Labor on bushing replacement would exceed cost of a new arm.

OP
OP
Wizard

Wizard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Easier & cheaper to replace the whole arm which is why you can't find just the bushings.
Labor on bushing replacement would exceed cost of a new arm.
understood. I thought that much but wasn't sure. Honestly it is the first time I see this; tho, like anyone that has worked on cars/trucks I had multiple times the though ... "I should've bought the entire thing rather than put so much time and effort in patching it" Nevertheless, Thank you!!

OP
OP
Wizard

Wizard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
Yeah I see that now.
Seems the 2wd arms are more expensive than 4wd.
I'd avoid CARid for ordering anything unless you enjoy fighting for a refund.

OP
OP
Wizard

Wizard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Yeah I see that now.
Seems the 2wd arms are more expensive than 4wd.
I'd avoid CARid for ordering anything unless you enjoy fighting for a refund.
####

I almost never buy any parts from them. My to go online store is rockauto or mopar websites for stuff I can't find on rockauto. I don't know any other place where to buy ram parts, if you know others please let me know ...I am fairly new to Ram. :)

NJMOPAR

Older and faster
TOTM Winner
Reaction score
I've had good luck with Amazon for almost everything I've done to my truck. Brakes, suspension, exhaust, lighting, etc.
I read reviews, compare prices/vendors, and always get exactly what I want.

OP
OP
Wizard

Wizard

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I've had good luck with Amazon for almost everything I've done to my truck. Brakes, suspension, exhaust, lighting, etc.
I read reviews, compare prices/vendors, and always get exactly what I want.
####
I know and it makes sense I too buy from amazon lots of stuff; reviews are fine and useful for the most part, but the plethora of chinese garbage amazon sells is just annoying. Most times if I can buy from somewhere else even for a couple $ more, I'll head that way ...if for no other reason just to keep competition going. Old wisdom says that a good used part is more reliable than a new chinese made garbage altho too many oem parts are still made in china they are under stricter QA than Ji's basement "factory";)