2014 Ram 5.7 Bad Lifter AGAIN!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
jws123

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Had my valve covers off yesturday didnt see anything I just picked up a Spare hemi engine off FB got a crazy deal on it was in a wreck it has ab 120k on it. So im going to run my truck til it blows whenever that is then swap engine hopefully by then prices will be back down on parts and I can put new OEM lifters in the engine I picked up.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
Had my valve covers off yesturday didnt see anything I just picked up a Spare hemi engine off FB got a crazy deal on it was in a wreck it has ab 120k on it. So im going to run my truck til it blows whenever that is then swap engine hopefully by then prices will be back down on parts and I can put new OEM lifters in the engine I picked up.
I kind of wonder about that,as i keep expecting Ma Mopar to quit building the OEM lifters sooner then later,like they're famous for.Once stock is gone,it'll be gone.The only thing saving us now,is they're still using the 6.4 in the HD's after this year,so that hopefully should keep the OEM lifters in stock for at least another year or 2.

LAC

Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 PW 75th anniversary edition
Engine
6.4 L V8 Hemi HD
Well I had to put a whole new engine in mine. Now I will be retiring it got soured Good Luck