2014 Ram 5.7 What Auto Start Kit Is Recommended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Weather is starting to get chilly in the mornings now and the one thing I miss from my 2011 is the remote start so I am looking to install one on my 2014. However I have seen and hear of horror storys of them going bad and causing trucks not to start and all other kinds of issues. Has anyone installed one on their ram? Just looking for a good brand/kit that doesnt suck lol.

max2bob

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 392
i got mine from 12voltsolutions and have had it for almost 3 years. i am very pleased with it and have never had a problem with it.

crazykid1994

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Look into installing the factory remote start. It’s a new rf hub and programming with Alfaobd. Very simple. Then just need to program the keys to the rf hub. Or take it to the dealer if you don’t feel comfortable doing the programming. I do not think You will not be able to drive the truck without programming the keys though as a heads up

OP
OP
jws123

jws123

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Look into installing the factory remote start. It’s a new rf hub and programming with Alfaobd. Very simple. Then just need to program the keys to the rf hub. Or take it to the dealer if you don’t feel comfortable doing the programming. I do not think You will not be able to drive the truck without programming the keys though as a heads up
I may go this route then if it doesnt cost a ton I am able to program keys with my scantool.