2015 1500 Laramie OEM Tonneau Cover Make/Model?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jacob Maguire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi5.7
Good evening Ram Owners and Enthusiasts,
I am the second owner of my truck, and fortunately I have the original window sticker and have confirmed the tri-fold tonneau cover is listed as original equipment.

On to my problem:
I am in the process of fitting a BackRack on my 15 Ram 1500 Laramie. I have the rack and am trying to figure out which hardware mounting kit I need. BackRack has several options which visually look similar. Also fortunately, BackRack.ca has an online tool (https://backrack.ca/spec.aspx) to help identify the needed hardware kit. However, the tool requires the make/model of tonneau cover.

I've visually looked over my tonneau cover to no avail and cannot locate any identifiable markings.
Hoping there is an enthusiast on this board who may know what came on the '15 1500 Laramie trucks.

I did call BackRack, and their customer service was terrific. Worst case, she said I can email them some pics and they will figure it out.

I am the type of person who measures twice and cuts once. So, I figured I would check-in here, to see if I can confirm tonneau make/model and CONFIRM the kit I need without relying on BackRack.

Thank you in advance for any information you can offier. Good luck and drive safe.
Jake Maguire
IMG_7004.JPG IMG_7003.JPG IMG_7002.JPG

IMG_7001.JPG

IMG_6999.JPG