2015 Laramie Ordered

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello All,
After much searching through the depleted 2014 inventories, I decided I wanted to get the exact truck I wanted and ordered a 2015 Laramie last night (Wife encouraged it?!). So now I'm signed up here and look forward to trolling the boards to see all of your upgrades and read lessons learned. Hopefully that will make the next two months go by quicker while I wait for the arrival!

JoeKer

14hemiexpress

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4l
Welcome and congratulations on the new truck. You will find lots of good information here. My wife encouraged me getting my truck as well it's odd, but just gotta roll with it. :burnout:

gsw_03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Hello All,
After much searching through the depleted 2014 inventories, I decided I wanted to get the exact truck I wanted and ordered a 2015 Laramie last night (Wife encouraged it?!). So now I'm signed up here and look forward to trolling the boards to see all of your upgrades and read lessons learned. Hopefully that will make the next two months go by quicker while I wait for the arrival!

JoeKer

Build sheet?

OP
OP
JoeKer

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
8 Spd Trans
Black Clear Coat
Mono Paint
Black Leather Buckets
RamBox
Nav
Side Steps
Rear Window Frost
Anti Spin Rear
Park Sense
P275/60/20 OWL All Seasons
Protection Grp
Sunroof
Convenience Grp
Spray in Bedliner
3.92 Rear Axle
Remote Start

I suppose I could have just taken a pic but it's got my personal info on it

OP
OP
JoeKer

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
14Hemi I think she may have been sick of me looking for trucks so said just build one and get what you want...Or she has some kind of bomb to drop on me soon and was just buttering me up. Either way I'll take it lol

gsw_03

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Pretty much the same truck I've got, except that you got the RamBox - jealous :waytogo:. Definitely ask questions before adding mods - the guys on here will save you lots of time and $ avoiding the things you don't need/want.

OP
OP
JoeKer

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I almost cut it but thought it was pretty cool when I saw it up close. I am worried that if I lift the truck I'll have issues getting into it easy but we'll see. Thanks for the info will do.

Buddy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Welcome!! I did the same as you, couldn't find the truck I wanted so just ordered it. Way happier than settling on a truck that was 'close to' what I wanted.

mikz86ta

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
welcome to the forum that's a sweet truck you got ordered. I know the feeling on hard to find. Glt mine 4mos ago and got most of what I wanted with what I could find

ironhead3fan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Laramie
Engine
Hemi 5.7
You will love this truck. I have a 2013 Laramie and the thing I like the best is the convenience group. No more having to pull the key or fob from your pocket.

BULL55

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 HEMI 8 SPEED 4X4 3.21 GEAR
Sounds like you will have a very nice truck friend!

Fullmetal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
14Hemi I think she may have been sick of me looking for trucks so said just build one and get what you want...Or she has some kind of bomb to drop on me soon and was just buttering me up. Either way I'll take it lol

My wife was the same way with getting tired of me looking at Rams for a year. Best of luck on the new ride! :favorites13:

OP
OP
JoeKer

JoeKer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Thanks for the welcome all...Wait till she sees the packages start rollin in lol. I had a Ford before. It was a very nice truck but never had the desire to really do anything with it. Feeling quite different about this one.

QwikKota

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L
Did you receive it? If so how long from order to delivery?

mh3c

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Almost the same truck I have, except I didnt get the Ram Boxes, and mine comes in Bright White with black interior, with power fold mirrors. LOVE this truck.

TruckNut

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Congrats on the truck......sounds like a very nicely equipped model! I had trouble finding the exact equipment I wanted on a 2014, but managed to find a 2015 almost exactly how I wanted. Steps and a LineX and voila. This is a great forum and you're going to love this truck. Had mine about a week and a half and really liking how it tows and goes!