2015 Ram 1500 4x4 rear end vibration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bang0062

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 1500 Sport
Engine
Hemi 5.7
2014 ram 1500 sport quad shakes

I have this exact same issue, 3 sets of tires and now approaching the end of my warranty. Dealer keeps saying tires but I say it's a ram issue. I have zero modifications done to the truck and it shakes badly from 50-80mph. Road force balanced tires, still no fix and it's getting worse. Been in 8 times for complaint and no solutions at this time. They say the TSB doesn't apply due to my build date. I need this fixed but cannot get any help! Anyone get answers to this issue yet? I will be switch go to a different brand of it cannot be fixed as this is unacceptable for a $50k truck! I'm at my wits end here any help would be appreciated.

passthruhunter

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
Same vibration

Yes . Mine is still the same . Constant vibrating at highway speeds .
It's been back to the dealer 5 times .
Sick of taking it Back but can't continue to drive it shaking as it does . . A $50k truck shouldn't do that . Any other ideas ?

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just got a brand new '16 crew cab longhorn .. Beauty of a truck with all the bells and whistles ...
But at 60 + mph, it has an awful vibration and at all speeds can feel a worrisome slight vibration in floor board.
It's all in seat and body .. Not in the steering wheel .
Only has 1000 miles on it !
Suggestions???
Reminds me of my 2015 when I bought mine new. Floorpan vibration which started at 55 - 60mph. Mine comes and goes I think. Wasnt wheel relates since I changed wheels and tires at 2000 miles and problem still there.

Try going in neutral when it's shaking. Does it stop or not ? Mine does. I think that means it's not driveshaft related.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Nanuk

Reaction score
Ram Year
2011 RAM 1500 Big Horn Crew Cab
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I have this exact same issue, 3 sets of tires and now approaching the end of my warranty. Dealer keeps saying tires but I say it's a ram issue. I have zero modifications done to the truck and it shakes badly from 50-80mph. Road force balanced tires, still no fix and it's getting worse. Been in 8 times for complaint and no solutions at this time. They say the TSB doesn't apply due to my build date. I need this fixed but cannot get any help! Anyone get answers to this issue yet? I will be switch go to a different brand of it cannot be fixed as this is unacceptable for a $50k truck! I'm at my wits end here any help would be appreciated.

I'm in the same boat . Warranty going to run out and I own a paper weight !!!! How does that work with pre-exsising complaints , can you still run on the original complaint date being that the issue was never Resolved . I really don't think Ram will be my choice although I hear the other 2 arent much better ...

Mbrigh3

IG: Stormtrooper_5.7
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
mine does it too... but only around 85 Mph... i figured it was because im in a truck going 85 mph?!!:naughty:

Alexwtreblig

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Try putting weight in the bed. 2-300 lbs. vibration might be caused from to soft of shocks. Rear suspension to soft it causes crazy wheel hop if you do a burn out. Had a 2012 I put rancho rs9000 rear shocks on and had no more wheel hop

Limeybastard

Reaction score
Shady Hills, Rednecksville Boro, Florida.
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Try putting weight in the bed. 2-300 lbs. vibration might be caused from to soft of shocks. Rear suspension to soft it causes crazy wheel hop if you do a burn out. Had a 2012 I put rancho rs9000 rear shocks on and had no more wheel hop
You surely mean too hard shocks ?

Sent from my SM-G928T

hemisport5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My regular cab sport has the exact same vibration everyone is talking about. I'm going to try and add some weight in the box and see if it's a shock problem.

hemisport5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Has anyone figured out what is causing the rear ending vibration on their trucks? I tried adding 300lbs in the box to see if it was the rear shocks. Still got the vibration.

jgkreal

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
PT 4.7
Can anyone shed some light on this terrible problem? I just got my 2013 ram and it has the same symptoms as everyone else, over a year later surely their must be something!

horsetrailer

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi Power Wagon
I have a 2015 limited 1500 and always had a vibration between 60-75 and tried everything.

Recently I got rid of the factory wheel locks at my last tire rotation and BOOM. Vibration gone. Go figure.

I have 48K on the truck

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

CgyFlames

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lucky you. I have a 2016 Dodge Ram sport. It has a leveling kit, 20 inch rims and duratrac tires (all of it which were installed brand new by Dodge) and my truck has vibration in the floor, seats as well as the truck box shakes at highway speeds.

Took it in today for the 4th time!! They kept blaming it on tires, wheel balancing, anything they could pull out there ass.

I got my tires/rims road forced. I’ve replaced the tires, had them check to make sure everything underneath is bolted tight (leveling kit, ball joints, u joints on the diff, etc. They can’t figure out the issue so I’m not sure what to do now.

Hoping I can get some kind of reimbursement on this Unless the fix the issue or I’ll never purchase another Ram again.

768mph

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Lucky you. I have a 2016 Dodge Ram sport. It has a leveling kit, 20 inch rims and duratrac tires (all of it which were installed brand new by Dodge) and my truck has vibration in the floor, seats as well as the truck box shakes at highway speeds.

Took it in today for the 4th time!! They kept blaming it on tires, wheel balancing, anything they could pull out there ass.

I got my tires/rims road forced. I’ve replaced the tires, had them check to make sure everything underneath is bolted tight (leveling kit, ball joints, u joints on the diff, etc. They can’t figure out the issue so I’m not sure what to do now.

Hoping I can get some kind of reimbursement on this Unless the fix the issue or I’ll never purchase another Ram again.

Remove the leveling kit (Since it changed the geometry of the suspension) and throw on some Michelin LTXs. You’ll be smooth if the tire guy has an ounce of knowledge balancing. There’s a reason they’re expensive.

My .02 cents.

2019 Ram Laramie Sport Package 4x4 CC
Billet Silver
5.7 eTorque-Level 1–3.92 anti-spin-33 gal -Air Suspension-4C NAV-Bed Utility Group-Trailer Brake-Under Seat Storage-Wheel 2 Wheel side steps

rexdog

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Anybody figure this out yet? Its driving me nuts

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk