2015 Ram 1500 tail and third brake light option

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LuisJr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Does anyone happen to have a picture of the phantom smoke versions installed. Preferably on Maximum Steel

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So at Spyder we have tail lights for models with oem led tail lights and for oem incandescent tail lights.
The part number is 111-DR09 for 09-16 with incadescent tail lights
And 111-DR13 for 13-16 models with oem led tail lights.

We have them in 6 colors for each.
Red clear
Red smoked
Black clear
Black smoke
Chrome
Smoke

If you want some that match those 444-DRAM09 headlights you'll probably need to go with the black tail lights
P/N 111-DR09-LED-BK

lokal907ryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
bought a pair of spyders through CARID and since I live in Alaska I had them shipped directly to a guy in the lower 48 who took them apart and painted the insides to match my truck. then had him ship them to me. when they got here it turns out one was faulty and wouldn't work properly. and since they were modified they couldn't be returned. so not sure im impressed with the quality of spyder. that being said make sure and test them prior to doing anything to them if that's anybodys plan.

PNUTLT1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
So at Spyder we have tail lights for models with oem led tail lights and for oem incandescent tail lights.

Red clear
Red smoked
Black clear
Black smoke
Chrome
Smoke

If you want some that match those 444-DRAM09 headlights you'll probably need to go with the black tail lights
P/N 111-DR09-LED-BK

Sorry for the confusion,

Headlights are 444-DR09
Tail Lights are 111-DRAM09 or 111-DRAM13

Colby_Jackson

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7L V8

Red clear
Red smoked
Black clear
Black smoke
Chrome
Smoke

P/N 111-DR09-LED-BK
Any good smoked ones for 14' oem led?
Bought a pair that are for the incandescent models on accident.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

bigolayne

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
bought a pair of spyders through CARID and since I live in Alaska I had them shipped directly to a guy in the lower 48 who took them apart and painted the insides to match my truck. then had him ship them to me. when they got here it turns out one was faulty and wouldn't work properly. and since they were modified they couldn't be returned. so not sure im impressed with the quality of spyder. that being said make sure and test them prior to doing anything to them if that's anybodys plan.

Not being a d@@k, but how do you know it was a faulty headlamp versus something that was done during the painting? Just a question and a thought...

lokal907ryder

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Not being a d@@k, but how do you know it was a faulty headlamp versus something that was done during the painting? Just a question and a thought...

I took the tail light back apart and did testing and narrowed it down, my truck has factory LED tails so the aftermarket led tails are bare bones IE: circuit boards, leds,wires. no resistors or anything. trust me, that was my first thought.