2016 Ram 3500 Longhorn RKE issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rbelland

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hello All, New here, great forum and lots of information to use. I'm stuck with a key fob issue or module issue. First off my Ram 3500 is keyless entry, remote start factory. My fob just yesterday will not unlock the doors, lock the doors, remote start or panic. I have changed the batteries in both fobs. Removed the key from the fob, physically opened the driver side door, alarm went off, "No Fob detected" and had to disconnect both batteries to stop the horn alarm. Does anyone know what is going on with this? Is there a receiver module that is messed up for the remote? Any help would be greatly appreciated at this point. I tried searching this issue for 2016 Ram 3500, and could find anything as I'm new to this forum.

rule18

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2017 Rebel
@rbelland Welcome to RamForum, I've moved your thread into the 4th gen section so you'll get more views/responses.