2022 Bighorn Useless storage between seats and console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave2022BigHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi eTorque
That storage area on the console next to the seat is so slim I can barely get my fingers in there if my phone slips into it, not to mention how sharp the edges are. Is there anyone who has found and/or made something to fit there that blocks it off or made it useful?

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Not picturing any storage next to the seat except in the door panel.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
IIRC those little pockets are for a bygone era when people used to carry maps, they call them Map Pockets.
Hey, I carry an AZ map in my center console. Nothing like a paper map when your nav device thinks you're driving cross-country and insists you "make a U-turn when available". ;)

bluebeast1562

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I carry a pad of smaller paper, comes in handy to make notes, CRS is real, LOL. I also have my pewpew magnet mounted there for quick access.

Matter of fact, just today, a piece of egg from a Mcmuffin fell in there, pissed me off seeing that I only ordered a sausage muffin no egg. hahhahahaah

OldRider

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6L V6
I keep a microfiber towel in there. Comes in handy for cleaning the radio/nav screen, phone screen and sunglasses.

rvance

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pent 3.6
Same here, keeps documents from getting tossed around. Lost my key in there twice already though
Ditto. Doctor hands me a stack of forms and that the only place they don't slide all over.

Marshall

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I have a clip on my pistol holster and just clip it on there.
We are not to do stuff like that in Canada, if you are legal, the others don't seem to read.
A filet knife rides there quite nice, to clean my fingernails.

Tulecreeper

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.4 Hemi
We are not to do stuff like that in Canada, if you are legal, the others don't seem to read.
A filet knife rides there quite nice, to clean my fingernails.
Well, of course. No possible other use for it. ;)

1stindoor

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
'23 2500 MegaCab
Engine
6.4 Hemi
On the driver side is a little notepad and a pen. On the passenger side is napkins for the wife. It's also handy to slide my Yeti cup handle into if I need to move it out of the drink holder for any reason.

Musky Mike

Reaction score
Ram Year
I think they are pretty much worthless. A French will fall in it, and I can't even get it out. There are much easier places in the cab to put papers, napkins and such.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kdog57