4c uconnect install issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdab08

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I recently came across a radio out of a wrecked 2021 durango at work. I installed and everything seems to work except my steering wheel controls which I'm not worried about and the android auto which is the main reason I want the radio. I bought the harness adapter and the new media hub. All I get when I plug in phone is charging. The radio doesn't recognize that something is plugged into the USB. Any tips would be much appreciated.

SitKneelBend

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.6 Pentastar
I recently came across a radio out of a wrecked 2021 durango at work. I installed and everything seems to work except my steering wheel controls which I'm not worried about and the android auto which is the main reason I want the radio. I bought the harness adapter and the new media hub. All I get when I plug in phone is charging. The radio doesn't recognize that something is plugged into the USB. Any tips would be much appreciated.
It's possible the Durango firmware doesn't include drivers for that hub. You can test by trying the Durango's media hub if you still have access to it. To fix, you would likely need to flash firmware for RAM over the current firmware (if it will take). Attempting "could" brick it though. Steering wheel controls should work too...