5th gen Easter eggs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Eddie1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7l ETorque
I've gotten in the habit of just turning it off manually before I put it into gear.

Love the brake assist with the rear sensors. Major PITA the the truck doesn't detect my boat trailer...hooked up with a 7 round to 5 flat adapter. I have to turn off the brake assist to back my boat up. I need to look in the manual to see what's up...and if the blind spot assist will still be working as designed.

The parking brake won’t automatically release unless you have your seat belt on

Accountant

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Laramie Hemi 5.7L
I noticed at night when turning near a curb that the fog light on the turn side comes on. I thought my lights were malfunctioning LOL

Agitated

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I noticed this too. I don't like it but can't seem to find a way to turn that feature off.

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Methinks no one in here knows what “Easter eggs” means
Hidden gem from the manufacturer -- software developers do it in games, apps, operating systems.

Bcovish

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My first ram so this might not be new to everyone. Had mine 3 months and just realized the arm rest on the center console actually has 2 latches and 2 compartments. The first latch just the top of the armrest opens with a small compartment. The second latch the whole arm rest opens up. Again, might not be new to everyone but figured I’d share since I just found it today.

Edit: also found another usb plug in the small compartment.

Last edited:

S0CAL

US Marine Veteran
Supporting Member
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2021 Limited Longhorn CTD HO DRW 4x4
Engine
Cummins 6.7L HO
Okay we’re starting to get a few of these new 2019’s, you owners should post a pic of the little Easter eggs your finding, (hidden symbols etc.)

I’ll kick it off, saw this on the bottom of the console lid

View attachment 128794
Damn! That console lid has the Pythagorean theorem on it. I should buy that truck just to haunt my daughter on Geometry formulas. :happy175:

andremedeiros

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 w/ eTorque
Damn! That console lid has the Pythagorean theorem on it. I should buy that truck just to haunt my daughter on Geometry formulas. :happy175:

Whatever excuse gets you there, right? ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I like the QR scan thing that is etched in the factory rear glass that is barely noticeable that plays a video of the features of the truck.

RAMVT

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
w2bvc0.jpg

Saw this on a youtube review video. 1rst gen through 4th gen in the center console.

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
Juse realized the truck will play the Sirius/XM channels in the 300's. I had forgotten my 2014 Ram 2500 did. I was confused that Yacht Rock wasn't on 70. I did a vr for Yacht Rock and up it came in the 300's. Now I can listen to Road Trip and Red, White and Booze on my 1200 mile road trip Sunday.

I love this truck.. ......

Jus Cruisin

Gearhead
Reaction score
Metro Detroit area after 28 years in Florida
Ram Year
2019 Limited 4X4
Engine
E-torque hemi
I was just drying the overnight rain and dew off the truck and it took me all week to realize there isn't an am/fm antenna to deal with. Yay! I can't remember when I last listened to am or fm station in any of my daily drivers.

17CrewCab1500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sorry, front glass. Center bottom.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk