A/C parts help - 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Megacab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fjmegacab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 3500 Megacab 5.9 Cummins that needs a new evaporator housing that sits behind this area circled in red. The housing is the black box circled in red in the second photo. I believe it is the white part sticking out (or around that area) that is broken and so far can't be fied. Dodge said they don't make it anymore and I bought the only used one my shop could find in the country but unknowingly it was already broken. Apparently nobody sells these new anymore so I'm hoping someone has one sitting in a shop or junkyard somewhere. i'll take whatever I can get as my truck has been in the shop for 33 days already waiting on Dodge to make the part just to find out they made blend doors instead of the housing so now I'm dead in the water. Any advice or leads on parts would be amazing. Thanks!

Megacab interior.jpeg

Evaporator housing megacab.jpg

06 Dodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L CTD
Any good wrecking yard should be able to send out a nation wide part request to see who if anyone has this part available and if so its price...

OP
OP
F

fjmegacab

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.9 Cummins
car-parts.com is what most yards use to find vehicles/parts at other yards and there aren't any similar vehicles nor parts available for the past week.