A pillar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokedya

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 1500 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Anyone have an A pillar pod? Post up pics of it. I'm looking to get a single pod installed but don't want the cheap vatozone stick on one. I want the full A pillar pod. I plan to install a trans temp gauge on the truck. Or if anyone makes a pod for around the steering wheel or instrument cluster? I guess just post up your pics if you have any.

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Here is mine with a single pillar and a auto meter factory match trans gauge

Attachments

• 20140102_223521.jpg
    20140102_223521.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 116
OP
OP
S

smokedya

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 1500 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Here is mine with a single pillar and a auto meter factory match trans gauge

Ok is that an autometer pod? Did it come that color? WOW this is exactly what I'm looking for. Can you see the seem where it meets the A pillar?

This made me laugh my milk out my nose.

:lol:

LOL now tahts funny!Almost funnier than the OH **** handle!

Knotts89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
No seem its all one piece. Its a srt 10 a pillar and matched everything perfect. You can get them through mopar. I think it was around 70 bucks. I think its the best way to go if you only want to run one gauge.

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Hemi-5.7, 5.9 12v & 24v diesel
I'll have my single SRT A pillar for sale shortly as I'm now waiting on a new 3x pillar pod to come in. This sans the gauge and shiftlite. It has holes for led lights and a couple to hold the shiftlite. I also have a spare shiftlite I can bundle with it. PM me if interested.

76i3.jpg

OP
OP
S

smokedya

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 1500 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
I'll have my single SRT A pillar for sale shortly as I'm now waiting on a new 3x pillar pod to come in. This sans the gauge and shiftlite. It has holes for led lights and a couple to hold the shiftlite. I also have a spare shiftlite I can bundle with it. PM me if interested.

76i3.jpg

I would definitely be interested in yours. But will have to be dirt cheap because if the holes I'm sure it has from the shift light.

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
fullgaugesetup_zps85f488c5.jpg

a pillar srt 10 pod plus the cubby mount

from your previous post, if you get the srt 10 dodge factory pillar, you cannot see a seem, because it is a direct bolt on to the pillar. from dodge i believe they wanted $75 for it from the dealership.

Last edited:
OP
OP
S

smokedya

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 1500 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Redtruck keep in touch with me on yours. I will be getting a gauge in the next month or so.

OP
OP
S

smokedya

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 1500 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wanna make me a deal on the single now?

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
Wanna make me a deal on the single now?

The SRT A Pillar sells for $65 plus shipping. I'll make a deal on mine that has two LED light holes and three mounting holes for a Shift Lite plus a "used" shjft light that I picked up and never used for a total of $65 shipped.

ous4.jpg
ihm8.jpg
54hn.jpg

Gecko

Reaction score
Ram Year
2004, 2004
Engine
5.7L Hemi, 8.3L V10
Just curious how difficult the a pillar is to install? I have my a/f wideband gage sitting at home that I need to install but I haven't gotten around to ordering the pillar for it. I may go with the triple gage pillar as I'm thinking a trans temp gage might be a good idea as well (especially if I plan on doing a TC and a VB this spring) and then I'll figure out the third gage from there.

Greg where did you get your triple gage pillar from and how much was it?

LS5DodgeRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
4.7L v8
Just curious how difficult the a pillar is to install? I have my a/f wideband gage sitting at home that I need to install but I haven't gotten around to ordering the pillar for it. I may go with the triple gage pillar as I'm thinking a trans temp gage might be a good idea as well (especially if I plan on doing a TC and a VB this spring) and then I'll figure out the third gage from there.

Greg where did you get your triple gage pillar from and how much was it?

should be a direct bolt on right? i know the srt 10 pillar is simple to install just remove the two bolts and put the new one in. bolt it back and bam your done. as for the triple... im not sure

Redtruck-VA

Reaction score
Ram Year
2003 & 1989 D250 RWD
Engine
As described above it's simple. The triple gage pillar is not the same quality as the OEM SRT pillar, but it looks good installed. As for appearance I personally like the looks of the SRT pillar over the triple pod. But the gages have to go somewhere and the pillar is good IMO. I have AFR which I think is pretty much mandatory and fuel pressure. Fuel pressure may not be a priority but I'm having fuel issues and it'll help if I go nitrous. Now for all the other things to keep tabs on I find it hard to beat the AeroForce Interceptor gage that simply plugs into the OBDII port and monitors pretty much all the sensors. I usually have it set to read Trans and Engine temp, but I also have the alert set to engine temp at 205 degrees. I have a eFan and the temp sensor was wandering and not always coming on when it should, so this was my backup. I have since changed the sensor from thermo bulb stuck in the radiator to water sensor and it is rock steady now coming on at 200 and going off at 190. I got the triple pod from a seller on the forum. Good luck...

OP
OP
S

smokedya

Reaction score
Ram Year
2007 1500 sport
Engine
5.7 hemi
Ugh forgot about the shift light holes also. Sorry i'll pass. Don't need a shift light.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Orca