Air bags - wired or wireless or no compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Scar1331

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

olyelr

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put airlift bags and daystar cradles on my power wagon several years ago... without a compressor and wireless controller. I got the bags that have the internal bumpstop, so there is no need to run any air in them unless needed to level up the truck. I just put the two air chucks in the back by the license plate and fill them up manually when needed. It has been a great setup.

Realistically, I probably only tow heavy enough to need them about a half dozen times per year. But, in all honesty I think I am gonna splurge on a compressor and wireless setup. It will just make life a lot easier, and it really doesn't cost much for the setup.

But, definitely go with the dual path setup.

chri5k

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Diesel
Get a wireless controller, you won't regret it. I have the Air Lift WirelessOne and it works great. It has a visor remote and an app. Both connect every time and just work. Also, it keeps the bags at the set pressure through temperature and load changes.