Air Suspension Question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJP71584

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How do these trucks look in off road 2? I am considering it too, just want to level the truck. If the off road settings are near a level look then great...

Can you keep the truck in these off road settings? Or does it lower when u park and get out of the truck? Is it too much strain in the system to leave it in off road 2?

I understand that at highway speeds the truck goes to aero setting, but around town could it stay in off road 2?

I'm curious about this too...

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

ZCR

Reaction score
Ram Year
2013 Longhorn 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi A8 3.92
In Off Road 2 if you go over 25 MPH it lowers to the Off Road 1 setting. At 35, Off Road 1 reverts to normal and will not go back up when you slow down unless you hit the up button. Entry/Exit mode sets it all the way on the bump stops and will raise to normal at 15 MPH; it won't auto lower back down when you park.

Off Road 2 does give it a nice level look but, you can notice a slight positive camber when looking at it straight on.

Last edited:

mangus2k13ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I found a nail in my front left tire yesterday and need to get it patched up. I'm going to take it to a local garage to get it fixed, but I don't want them to screw up my air suspension in the process. I know I can put it in "tire jack" mode in order to disable the self-leveling system. Can I put it in "tire jack" mode when I drop it off, or does their service tech need to put it in that mode when they pull it into the garage to work on it? This is making me really nervous!

You have to let the shop know, because the system will go back to normal when put into drive

mangus2k13ram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Btw there was somebody that wrote up a thread on this in the tech info section with pics.