Ate my first ECOBOOST!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Colin_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Bro, you are right, the 3.92 and 8 speed are incredible. Love it. During the race, neither one of us power braked for our race. It was a dead stop, foot off the gas until green light. I honestly thought he would take me. Just wasn't the case!!! I am sure if he spooled up before the launch it would have made a difference. I truly feel I would have won big anyway. I stand by Ram 100%. Just wonderful.

Jesus you talk all that **** about Rams and praise ferd in the other thread, but here you "stand behind ram" ??? ****

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HemiPower36

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Jesus you talk all that **** about Rams and praise ferd in the other thread, but here you "stand behind ram" ??? ****

Comment erased.

Last edited:

maxx442

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2022 Ram 3500
Engine
6.7 H.O.

Pretty sure you're confusing him with Hemipower95.

Colin_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I don't believe I talked any "****" about the Ram brand ever. You seem confused, I think I know what the issue is. No problem. You are just cranky because it is past your bedtime.

Don't worry, I am just in the next room over with your mom. When I am done, here in about, 5-10 mins, I will go in your room and tuck you in.

I will tell you a story of how much I enjoy my truck. Not "talk ****" about it, and my Ram 1500 will live happily ever after.

The end.

Wrong person my bad, but for you to tell me it's past my bedtime and than say something like that makes you look more immature than me (which you obviously are). So it might be past your bedtime.

OP
OP
HemiPower36

HemiPower36

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4 3.92 8-speed
Engine
hemi 5.7
Wrong person my bad, but for you to tell me it's past my bedtime and than say something like that makes you look more immature than me (which you obviously are). So it might be past your bedtime.

Lol, it's all good bro, look, honestly, I felt bad after posting that. Especially when I realized after the fact you are 16. I didn't realize that and yes, you have mistaken me for someone else. No big deal. I am drinking a beer and chilling. Not trying to bully :)

Have fun on the forum. I learned a lot on here about the Ram Brand and you will too. Just remember, you can talk all the trash you want and/ or call people out. If so, Just be a productive member. Buy mods, Post reviews on mods and share experiences with your truck. After all, that is why we are all here.

Aaaaand, to get things back on track.... My truck (been over two years now) absolutely ATE THAT ECOBOOST!!

Colin_5.7

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Lol, it's all good bro, look, honestly, I felt bad after posting that. Especially when I realized after the fact you are 16. I didn't realize that and yes, you have mistaken me for someone else. No big deal. I am drinking a beer and chilling. Not trying to bully :)

Have fun on the forum. I learned a lot on here about the Ram Brand and you will too. Just remember, you can talk all the trash you want and/ or call people out. If so, Just be a productive member. Buy mods, Post reviews on mods and share experiences with your truck. After all, that is why we are all here.

Aaaaand, to get things back on track.... My truck (been over two years now) absolutely ATE THAT ECOBOOST!!

Lol thanks bro, good job on the ferd kill