Best way to re-adhere the rubber strips on top of the cab that wrap down to the rear window..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

John Jensen

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
Disclaimer: 5200 can be applied underwater and care should be made not to create air pockets inside as these may trap contaminates and or moisture.

In general it stays in a flexible state.
its best to use small tubes because once opened the shelve life is only three to five days at best, you can cut open the tube and use a spatula type tool for application if the neck and cap (after opening) become fused together.
Once you open it, store it in the freezer, it will keep nearly forever. I have some that's been in the freezer for ten years or more, and it's still good.

Mister Luck

cassis tutissima virtus
Reaction score
Ram Year
2016/2017
Engine
5.7 V8
Once you open it, store it in the freezer, it will keep nearly forever. I have some that's been in the freezer for ten years or more, and it's still good.
Because before you edited your post you quoted mine LMAO
I thought you assumed because I did quote your post I was directly addressing you where I was not and only addressing your concerns to others that are contributing… so I removed it not to confuse anyone

but I bet you didn’t know about the freezer…

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
I thought you assumed because I did quote your post I was directly addressing you where I was not and only addressing your concerns to others that are contributing… so I removed it not to confuse anyone

but I bet you didn’t know about the freezer…
Nope, but that's literally because I've never had to store any; every tube got used completely lol.

OP
OP
corneileous

corneileous

Reaction score
Ram Year
2018 Ram 1500 Limited 4X4
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Well fellas, that regular ole weatherstripping cement I bought almost a week ago apparently did the trick. It’s holding really well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500