BF Goodrich Ko2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
They had 2/32nds left and could have went longer but since I had an alignment issue the outside edge was wore off on all four since I had rotated them. They were the KO though not the KO2 so we will see how these do!
How's the road noise with the KO2s? I've read reviews on them saying they're loud and others saying they're quiet. The look like they would be noisy....

6.7CumminsDrvr

The Dude abides………
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
How's the road noise with the KO2s? I've read reviews on them saying they're loud and others saying they're quiet. The look like they would be noisy....

They are louder than the previous version and a bit more audible than expected for an AT but by no means are they LOUD, but you can hear 'em..............compared to the stock GY's

Quad2013

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Much difference in mileage with the 275/65 over the 275/60?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smiley

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram 2500 Crew
Engine
6.7L Cummins
So far I have been doing pretty well considering my 4.56 gears I was worried about going down from 285/65 back down to a 275/65 but last fill hand calculated was 18.2 mpg on mine mostly highway in the city but some city with stop lights too.

JoeCo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Not very noticeable to me, but I feel like people are too concerned about this anyways. I feel like the only tires that have so much road noise to raise any concern would be m/t's and swampers. For me personally the bfgs are in the same ball park noise wise as whatever coopers came with my truck when I got it.

One thing I do notice, and probably even more so considering my tires that the bfgs replaced were really worn down, is that I can certainly hear these gripping the road at slow speeds with my windows down. But I kind of like hearing that.

Hemi395

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I've been in a Jeep recently with m/t's and honestly I expected them to be louder. Had the doors off too so the tires were right there

copperman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
hemi 5.7
just ordered these in 275 65 20 cant wait to see them on

Tyler Cooke

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I had my put on Friday. Couldn't be happier with how they handle and look. image.jpg

BCMark

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered a set as well, will be a couple weeks before they come in and am really looking forward to getting them on there before the snow really hits.

Just curious what people have been paying for a set of KO2'S installed in the 20" size, especially my fellow Canadians.

I got mine through a family member that has a huge corporate discount on them. Takes a couple weeks for them to come up from the U.S. but installed with taxes and fees in comes to $908 cad, about $685 usd.

Last edited:

bassheadhemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just ordered a set as well, will be a couple weeks before they come in and am really looking forward to getting them on there before the snow really hits.

Just curious what people have been paying for a set of KO2'S installed in the 20" size, especially my fellow Canadians.

I got mine through a family member that has a huge corporate discount on them. Takes a couple weeks for them to come up from the U.S. but installed with taxes and fees in comes to $908 cad, about $685 usd.
Good deal, got mine for 1300 cad with install and taxes

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

adrianp89

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
My local shop quoted me ~$1020 with taxes mounted and balanced. I haven't pulled the trigger yet.

scooter1843

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I picked up a set of these earlier today, and very happy so far. They are a bit louder than the stock tires, and also I can feel them a little more. While these differences exist, they are minimal. IMO, they are worth the trade off. By the way, the tires look killer for an all terrain. Originally I was going to get a set of Cooper ATP's and they are very mellow in comparison. Glad I went this route instead.
Looks great, what size are these? Now that you've had them awhile how do you like the ride, fuel economy? Thanks