Black paint water spot easy solution!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

soldiercowboy

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4l 4x4 Tradesman crew cab
Use a quick wax or a detailer it works on my wife's black Chrysler 300. Just detailed it last weekend it is my truck's turn this weekend. But my truck is Chrystal metallic not black

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A

14RAM4X4

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 4x4
Engine
6.4L Hemi
I get all the grit and dirt off with the power sprayer at the car wash. When I get home I use chemical guys ecosmart WLCW with a good quality microfiber (16x24 guzzler waffle weave). It takes me about 20 min to get the whole truck including windows. Comes out great.

But being able to just rinse with distilled water and just wipe windows sounds a whole lot easier... and faster.

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
I get all the grit and dirt off with the power sprayer at the car wash. When I get home I use chemical guys ecosmart WLCW with a good quality microfiber (16x24 guzzler waffle weave). It takes me about 20 min to get the whole truck including windows. Comes out great.

But being able to just rinse with distilled water and just wipe windows sounds a whole lot easier... and faster.
Yeah it works well for me! The will be the odd spot but I can live with that! I don't even use a microfiber towel anymore unless it's on the windows!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk