Brake & Rotor Kit for Lifted

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MarshRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 SLT 4x4, 2012 ST
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I need a kit for my 2014 1500. It's lifted with MT's and any offroad driving is mostly in sand, sometimes in mud. Towing would primarily involve boats not exceeding 18', so no excessive weight that I am really concerned about. Seems recommendations when lifted with a heavy rim/tire setup would be for drilled and slotted rotors. But, offroad driving conditions would recommend against drilled and slotted.

It makes sense to me that having drilled and sotted if driving in sand and mud would not be a good idea. So what are some brake/rotor kits that are not drilled and slotted that provide the best stopping power for a lifted truck with some heavy rims/tires? I have a drilled and slotted kit on my lowered truck and the stopping power is night and day compared to my lifted and I would like to get somewhere near a comparable experience on my lifted truck. If possible, reduced brake dust would be nice as well!

McBroom

U.S.Marine Veteran Retired 88-2000
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4L
@gotexhaust
Nick at Got Exhaust
Will have exactly what you’re looking for. You can also check his website at gotexhaust.com

I love my truck!
Blue Mule 18 Ram 4x4 C/C
Tradesman Power Wagon

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
We can get you set up. We offer most brands and we can actually offer the same package we been offering here for the members but in any style you like whether it be drilled and slotted, slotted only, drilled only, or just plain flat machined.

I will say we sell a TON of these rotors to Raptor owners and they run the drilled and slotted in the desert regularly without any issues. At a minimum I would do slotted. This kit has been proven to offer improved stopping power, while being low dust, and long lasting.