Bully dog GT GAS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ram5.7hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
selling my bulldog GT GAS 50 state. works great, this allows you to monitor coolant and trans temp, set alerts for temps, tracks fuel mileage and gives you tips to get better mileage. you can change setting like on some older trucks you can have your hi beams and fogs on at the same time. theres 3 different fuel settings you can run stock midgrade or premium..

on my 2008 ram there was a huge difference in throttle response with the premium tune.

included is all the hardware including the bully dog, windshield mount, gold plated hdmi cable. and power cable, also includes fuses and fuse adapter if you want to run it to fuse box.
new these run $499-550

asking $195 shipped within the usa..

selling for $185 because you might have to call and have it reset. before i got my 2008 i was having issues with my 2008 and had it installed and uninstalled during times of issues and can't remember if it was installed to the truck or not when i traded it in.

Attachments

• IMG_2830.jpg
    IMG_2830.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 98
  • IMG_2817.jpg
    IMG_2817.jpg
    90.2 KB · Views: 104
OP
OP
R

ram5.7hemi

Reaction score
Ram Year
N/A
Engine
N/A
model number is 40410 50 state gas. i was under the impression it worked on the 1500, 2500 and 3500 gas engines.. it should say on there site.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.