Buyer Beware -2KoolPerformance

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R/T_Fire

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Glad to see the USA does not have a monopoly on arrogant *****. Years back I dealt with a power tool distributor in Canada and the owner was one cocky SOB that thought he was doing the world a favor by being in business.

Be glad your not in Cali, finding a good shop or parts supplier is not easy out here. they come and go more than a B-list movie star.

It was nice when I had a little clout in the area and was known for the trucks we built on the farm just for our private use. Shops got to know what we did and how fast we went through trucks from little mini-trucks to Semi's... everything had to be custom... was nice to be able to build some awesome rigs on someone else's dime and reap the benefits from the parts stores with discounts cause the volume of stuff we did, Some bent over backwards to get our business.

MaxSteelRam

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
has the website been forgotten about since the 90's? yikes.. terrible design

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
has the website been forgotten about since the 90's? yikes.. terrible design
Haha yeah it's awful! Doesnt have any pricing either!

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

soSincerious

Reaction score
Ram Year
'16 1500 QC express
Engine
5.7 4x4 3.92 LSD
"2Kool" didn't ring any alarm bells to you in the first place? Lol j/k

Their website looks like the stuff we used to do in grade school computer class ...

I almost have to wonder if he's independently wealthy and just doing this to get his kicks by trolling everyone. Any sensible man who's livelihood depends on his business would never act like that.

TRCM

USN, Retired
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 1500 Laramie CC 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
lmao anyone who says they are better then anyone else that many times wouldnt get my business anyway

People & businesses who spend so much effort telling someone how good they are....usually aren't.

If you are truly good.....everyone knows cuz it shows. You don't have to tell anyone.

kccustom

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Sounds like the Amys Baking Company of truck parts.

Ak47bravo

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I hope this business goes under. That guy sounds extremely delusional. He seems like a sociopath based on his emails....

But hey that is what is great about the free market! ****** businesses like this go under. :naughty::roflsquared::happy107:

reek

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 RAM 2500 CC 4x4, 72 D100, 73 D100, 01 RAM 2500 field truck
Engine
6.4 Hemi
Haha yeah it's awful! Doesnt have any pricing either!

Just playing devil's advocate but, personally, I think you're being an idiot.

nahhh! I can't even keep a straight face typing that.

I'm glad that POS didn't get a dime of your money. Imagine the customer service he would NOT have provided when the steps didn't fit your truck? Not to mention if he'd even refund your money. Or if he did he' probably charge a 50% restock fee or something. But it is baffling how D-bags like that really do stay in business.

OP
OP
xrsman

xrsman

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
3.0 Ecodiesel
Just playing devil's advocate but, personally, I think you're being an idiot.

nahhh! I can't even keep a straight face typing that.

I'm glad that POS didn't get a dime of your money. Imagine the customer service he would NOT have provided when the steps didn't fit your truck? Not to mention if he'd even refund your money. Or if he did he' probably charge a 50% restock fee or something. But it is baffling how D-bags like that really do stay in business.
Lmao!

Yeah really though! He was claiming the steps he had listed would fit a 2016, but AMP came other with a new set to accommodate the new crash brackets on the mid 2015+ Rams. So I would have had to pull that off to make the old one work! He also said it fit the regular cab, but the regular cab has another different part number!

I ended up buying from TDOT Performance. Can't say enough good things about them! I've purchased many truck parts over the past 3 years from those guys. If this guy's list price hadn't been $200 cheaper, I wouldn't even have contacted him.