catless y pipe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

davidjohns9132

Reaction score
Ram Year
2019 classic
Engine
has anyone been able to find a prefabbed catless y pipe for the 2018 5.7's in the 1500's? i'd rather not cut mine out so i can slide them back in when im ready to sell it. But all the ones i have seen require a set of headers to fit on to the truck.

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
has anyone been able to find a prefabbed catless y pipe for the 2018 5.7's in the 1500's? i'd rather not cut mine out so i can slide them back in when im ready to sell it. But all the ones i have seen require a set of headers to fit on to the truck.
AFE used to make one,but as far as i know it's been discontinued for a few years now,plus it was expensive as hell. Check your local market place / Kijii etc.,you might find somebody who put long tubes on,and are selling their old stock y-pipe,but you'll probably have to pay the same price as the guys who are buying old cats

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Most manufacturers have pulled their "off road" mid pipes off the market due to the EPA handing out hefty fines to manufacturers and tuners who remove emmissions defeating parts/devices.

We do NOT sell catless mid pipes. Did you hear that govt, I know you are listening...we do NOT sell catless mid pipes