Climate Control problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mary Row

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My A/c and heater in my 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 both stopped working. The blower seems to be working but air only comes out on the floor and it’s neither hot or cold. When testing the fuses it seems like a large number of the small fuses in the fuse box aren’t working but fuses are good when inspecting actual fuse but test light doesn’t light when testing that way. Any ideas????

renfrick1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Sub’d. Mine doesn’t change from defrost to vent. Just stays on floor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
M

Mary Row

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
That’s same thing mine is doing but I also have no a/c or heater.

CincyCuda68

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
My A/c and heater in my 2011 Dodge Ram 3500 both stopped working. The blower seems to be working but air only comes out on the floor and it’s neither hot or cold. When testing the fuses it seems like a large number of the small fuses in the fuse box aren’t working but fuses are good when inspecting actual fuse but test light doesn’t light when testing that way. Any ideas????
More than likely actuator door, very common issue. If you search google, there are aftermarket ones that have metal tabs instead of plastic and should be a permanent fix.

Ken226

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
I had the same problem once on a 2010 bighorn.

Cincycuda called it right. Mine was a blend door actuator motor. Replacement was about 40$ at Oreillys.