Console information screen blank

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dpost01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Something odd is going on with my 2011 Ram 1500. The other morning, it was raining a lot and I had my cruise control on. I hit some water which killed my cruise control; i take it as a safety message. It was shortly after that when I noticed that my little information screen in my dash was not displaying anything. I tried using the buttons on the steering wheel and nothing would appear. All other gauges on my dash work and I can still use my cruise control, but nothing is display. When I press the cruise control on, the little block lights up where the cruise control indicator would be and also if I leave a door ajar, the left block on the bottom lights up red but nothing is ever displayed.

Anyone else have this issue?

20180816_092934.jpg

werdna1977

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Yes I noticed that when i have my CC on and i hit a change in elevation while cornering, say if they are doing road resurfacing, it will automatically cancel the CC. It also did it in a really bad rain storm a few weeks ago where is must have thought the vehicle was hydroplaning

OP
OP
D

dpost01

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
But now my information screen won't display anything. And no, I don't have it turned off.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk