Custom Blind Spot Mirror

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dan1911

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ordered on November 4th and since Prime to Alaska means 2 weeks instead of 2 days, i finally get them tomorrow! Super excited

We got a few inches of snow today and hovering right around 15 above and frosty, so I will update here and let you guys know how application goes in freezing temps (and will update later once we hit below 0 temps)

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
My wife has never been into the blind spot mirrors but I put a pair on her Grand Cherokee this weekend anyway, thanks Wade. When she came home tonight she commented how much she liked them. They are by far the best mod for my truck so far.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
My wife has never been into the blind spot mirrors but I put a pair on her Grand Cherokee this weekend anyway, thanks Wade. When she came home tonight she commented how much she liked them. They are by far the best mod for my truck so far.

rvj,

That is awesome! I am really glad to hear that she is already enjoying them. And, nothing like knowing your wife's commute is a little safer by having them on her Grand Cherokee.

If you ever need anything...anything at all...I am always an email or phone call away!

Thank you, again!
Wade

luigi1285

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Wade.

I have to say your customer service is top notch. I've dealt with a lot of different vendors. This is the first time I've worked with some one who is on top of their product the way you are. I received my hand written thank you letter in the mail today. That just goes to show who you are as a vendor. Thank you for your great product and amazing service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rvj

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar
Luig11285,
I agree with this, I've never seen a person so determined to make sure his customers are happy with the sale.

Wade, if you ever start selling new trucks I will travel to wherever you are to be your customer. You could be very successful in sales with the attitude you have.

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Wadestar is an over the top GREAT VENDOR!
I've been stupid busy but this week I'll be installing my new WADESTAR Blind Spot Mirrors !

GoldDot

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
New mirrors are great! The hand written thank you card was unexpected and much appreciated. All great stuff, thanks Wade!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
I want to thank all of you for your kind, kind words! I've met some wonderful people through this venture and you all deserve the very best. I hope that in whatever I do for you, you feel valued and appreciated because that is how I feel about you all!

Feeling very blessed!
Wade

R.L.K.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 4X4 QC Express 6 speed auto 355 differentials
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yes these are the original -9 blindspot mirrors

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins

mpicc84

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Wings,

I haven't sold the RM9 mirrors for a while, simply because I was fully devoted to designing the RM10 model.

I've decided to sell off the inventory I have of the RM9 on eBay, so if you are interested in those, you can find them here: RM9 Blind Spot Mirror for Ram Trucks | eBay

Wade

I'm filling out shipping information as we speak for two sets!

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
The new ones are great...Thanks Wade!!!

That is awesome to hear! I am glad you like them. Let me know if there is anything I can do for you down the road. I am only an email away!

Wade

blackbetty14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7 VVT/Etorque
Have the newest ones with the updated adhesive been produced? I want to order a set but would rather get the updated one.

OP
OP
wadestar

wadestar

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7 Cummins
Have the newest ones with the updated adhesive been produced? I want to order a set but would rather get the updated one.

On Friday (November 25th) I will have the updated ones. You can order directly from me at WadeStar Products - Front Page that day or after and you can be assured of having the ones with the updated adhesive.

But, anyone who orders or has ordered from Amazon before this, I will always make sure to take care of if they have one of the first models with the adhesive that caused some problems. I absolutely stand by my product so you can be assured I will always take care of you.

Wade

EagleChief

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Big Horn
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I wasn't aware of an adhesion issue. What's that all about? Are there some that are having issues of it sticking?