Custom tuning??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
Ok guys, been wrapped up in the diesel world for about 2 years now and kind of lost touch with the gasser world. Trying to build a really nice truck out of the fiance's mega cab for her and wanted to know who y'all suggested to write a custom tune for her Hemi, i have a diablo sport predator for it that works well just wanting to fine tune it after the intake and exhaust are put on.

MyOhFive

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
HEMI
Just curious why you want a custom vs. canned? Truck isn't heavily modded...

B-g-K

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Ecodiesel
People on here seem to be partial to the hemi fever tune

HemiLonestar

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 hemi
Just curious why you want a custom vs. canned? Truck isn't heavily modded...

Even if it isn't heavily modded, you can always benefit from a custom tune over a canned one. It's tailored for the combo as opposed to a generic one size fits all type deal.

OP
OP
ArmRippinToys

ArmRippinToys

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012, 1989
Engine
Like hemi Lonestar said, no canned tune is perfect for your unique situation. The main reason is I want to get the tranny dialed in, but by the time I get that custom tune the truck will have a vararam intake, full exhaust including headers, throttle body and cam so it will benefit from a custom tune