Dash Cam Reviews

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

aanorm69

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
6.7L Cummins
The Rexing V2 also connects via WiFi to your tablet, phone, etc for live view or download from the SD card.

madtrucker2016

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
I went with BlackVue 2 camera system, 750 I think. Easy to in stall, crisp video, uploads and accessible via Wi-Fi when my truck is at home. Video software for managing and making clips is weak tho.

installation in our trucks is pretty easy, plenty of room around the edge of the headliner and A pillar to run wiring. I used a small plastic wedge to tuck all the wires out of site.
I originally hard wired mine by carefully slipping the individual wires into the fuse box via the hinge, but ultimately removed that and went OBD port. Their OBD adapter (power magic) is much more elegant than the hard wire kit
My camera will record for up to 12 hours or until the voltage drops when the truck is off. This feature is there regardless of how it is wired and that works perfect for my needs.
It did save me some frustration when a Toyota IQ driver abruptly changed lines at the Costco gas pump. The Toyo AT II gently pushed the bumper skin right off of his car when he veered into me.
Oh, and I turned off the voice recording, no need to replay my mumbling while driving around...

View attachment 187112

View attachment 187113

View attachment 187114

View attachment 187115

View attachment 187116
The voice recording is very good to keep on as for when the PO PO pull you over its all on voice recording when the cop is calling you a stupid MF get my drift