Did I f*^# up my truck?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scott2488

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I think it looks alright! If ya don't like it you might be able to go over it with white to match

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SmokedRam

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Honestly, if that's the Dupli-Color Bumper Coating, it will probably just wear off. That stuff is actually meant for polyurethane and thermoplastic bumpers and panels. I don't think it will last very long over chrome, but I might be wrong.

As for the grille, definitely shop around in getting yours done at a shop. It really isnt that expensive. Mine was only $100 to have color matched mineral grey.

Last edited:

Redneck Ryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Yeah, rockers are next weekend when I get paid. I also really need to get the top bed liners for the truck. That will hopefully help as well

Any updated pics? I like the idea and want to see it with the rockers done

ramhunter9

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
P-Star Jeep Wrangler
Any updated pics? I like the idea and want to see it with the rockers done

It turned into this ...

trucknewpics085.jpg

Sorry no that was the truck I built ... but gives you a idea on the white on black . :********:

Redneck Ryan

Reaction score
Ram Year
2005 4x4
Engine
5.7 Hemi
It turned into this ...

trucknewpics085.jpg

Sorry no that was the truck I built ... but gives you a idea on the white on black . :********:

Very nice, I'm trying to stay this direction with mine too, minus the camper shell. I've got a lot of work ahead of me though, and I still lack quite some time before I'm back to my truck.

PinkCamoDodge

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Magnum v8 5.9
I think once the rockers are done it'll look great. What matters first and foremost is what you think of it though :)