Direct swap mufflers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MLX-10

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I am looking for direct swap mufflers that fit some criteria.
2021. 5.7

1. Has to be direct fit and easy to swap
2. Has to be legal is my state (PA)
3. Medium noise level. (Not looking to be obnoxious, but want a nice low mean growl)

Bonus- would be nice to see even the slightest improvement in gas milage and don’t want to void any factory warranties.

Anyone have any recommendations?79650FBD-5AFF-43F0-86BC-A79F9F51C987.jpeg

Nick@GotExhaust

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Please note my responses in bold

1. Has to be direct fit and easy to swap.
All direct fit muffler kits we offer are fully bolt in with no cutting or welding required. The install can be done in your driveway with basic hand tools
2. Has to be legal is my state (PA) .
Muffler kits do not effect emissions.

3. Medium noise level. (Not looking to be obnoxious, but want a nice low mean growl)
I will list some great options below that will be direct fit and medium in sound, with a deep tone
Magnaflow makes a great option as well as Solo.

The solo we have listed on our site here, and can be ordered here with FREE shipping
Use the drop down menu on the right and select QR300, that will be mild but still can get loud under WOT.

For the Magnaflow message me for a quote if interested or if you have any questions about any other options

IGotABigHorn

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi ETorque
Flowmaster outlaw was a great fit for my 22 bighorn, and installed in 30 min. I kept the resonators and sound is perfect in my opinion. I was always a flowmaster guy…..

Mb7640

Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
On my challengers I always used pypes mufflers. This time I went with outlaw and no complaints. I removed my resonators and I like how it sounds. Its not wake up the neighbors loud like my challengers were lol

Coosawjack

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinRam1500