Does anyone run the Net Audio "tall" enclosure?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
It's pretty much exactly what I need in terms of internal volume plus I'm talking to the guy about doing a recessed mount for the subs and eliminating the wire terminals and definitely leaving off the logo. What I'm interested in is the quality of build if anyone has one and has an opinion on it.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I've got their dual 12" tall, must say I'm impressed by the quality of it. I've seen fox boxes and I can't stand them, way too flimsy for my taste with those bolt-on pods. It's a good 1/8" of fiberglass or more on the bottom and the rest is extremely solid. I did get the wire terminals for simplicity's sake and I'm not competing like you are so a little loss isn't going to be the end of my existence.

One thing I have found is the bolts you get from them for the seat spacers aren't long enough if you put anything beyond simple vibration dampener. I put a layer of MLV on the floor and couldn't compress everything enough to get them started, just had to buy 1/2" longer and I was good.

I can snap some pics of it if there's anything in particular you want to see.

OP
OP
UNBROKEN

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Ram R/T
Engine
Just want to make sure they're not junk for the price. I'll machine my own seat risers...don't think I like carpeted MDF too much.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
I wasn't a fan of theirs either, they didn't even match the box carpet color... which is why I'm rewrapping them in the same stuff I'm using on the amp stands. Definitely worth the price IMHO for a pre-fab box.

fivehead1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
How is Netaudio's customer service? I ordered a set of seat spacers from them on 8/23/14, and the status still says "processing". I left a message inquiring about the status, and haven't heard back from them. So far, I am not impressed.

charonblk07

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
F1-A forged 349ci
How is Netaudio's customer service? I ordered a set of seat spacers from them on 8/23/14, and the status still says "processing". I left a message inquiring about the status, and haven't heard back from them. So far, I am not impressed.

Had good contact with them through my purchase, not good email response but it generally wasn't a problem getting them on the phone.

Alex

Reaction score
Ram Year
2015 Mustang GT
Engine
This is good to see, I'm actually planning on using the dual 12" tall enclosure from them when I finally get around to doing some stereo work

autokraftgt

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.1
Obviously this box isn't for your RT...
new project?

fivehead1

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Had good contact with them through my purchase, not good email response but it generally wasn't a problem getting them on the phone.
I called Net Audio today. The were polite and informative about my order. You are correct... they answer phones faster than emails.

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
Got my 12" tall box back in June and I had close to 20 orders in front of me if I remember correctly so it may take a little bit to get to you. When I received mine I thought it had been damaged during shipping but after talking with Net Audio, the mold used for making the boxes is starting to peel and is leaving an indention in the bottom and side which you can sort of make out at the top of the pic. They said there is enough fiberglass there so the flaw is only cosmetic, waiting to get back home so I can install and test out.

I have high hopes for this box since I have heard nothing but good things.

Edit: Dual 12" tall box

Attachments

• net box1.jpg
    net box1.jpg
    93 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

rpr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2014 Ram Limited
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Wow, that looks a bit more than cosmetic.

How does it sound?

Gunz86

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi
It will be a couple more months but will leave a review once I get it all done.

emjohn4

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Just want to make sure they're not junk for the price. I'll machine my own seat risers...don't think I like carpeted MDF too much.

If you're willing to machine a second set of risers - I'll buy a pair from ya.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jovtra