Dust caps for projectors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious if anyone knows where I can buy a pair of dust caps for my projectors, I'm all done with using hid's their reliability blows. I need to new set of dust caps so I don't having a huge gaping hole in the dust cap lol.

Stewi

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Curious if anyone knows where I can buy a pair of dust caps for my projectors, I'm all done with using hid's their reliability blows. I need to new set of dust caps so I don't having a huge gaping hole in the dust cap lol.

They make adhesive covers that cover holes in headlight housings. They should work just fine for the cap. I'm sure Jeremy @ Retroshop can hook you up with some.

OP
OP
J

JExpress14

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ballast went on it. Only had them 8 months if that morimoto ones from retroshop, for the hassle of putting them in I'm all set now with hid's unless it comes oem.

Rzrman328

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
Ballast went on it. Only had them 8 months if that morimoto ones from retroshop, for the hassle of putting them in I'm all set now with hid's unless it comes oem.

Gotcha......my Hids are from retroshop too.

I've only had mine in a few months.

Mineralram

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
5.7 Hemi
Try contacting this guy he may have some The Auto LED
https://m.facebook.com/TheAutoLED/info. Im currently running leds in projectors and they the same as hid's just with the hassles

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk