Exhaust flange

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

eric_1487

Reaction score
Ram Year
The exhaust flange came apart on my 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn. Are there any type of clamps that I can use to put this back together until I can heat/drill out the bolts? I found a Nickson Split Flange that seems like it would work but it only goes up to 2.5".

TYIA!

1000004998.jpg

Wild one

Reaction score
Ram Year
14 Sport
Engine
The exhaust flange came apart on my 2019 Ram 1500 Bighorn. Are there any type of clamps that I can use to put this back together until I can heat/drill out the bolts? I found a Nickson Split Flange that seems like it would work but it only goes up to 2.5".

TYIA!

View attachment 534489
Couple of vise grips might hold it together for a few days.It's after the cats and rear 02's,so it shouldn't present any real drivability issues.
Mix up some cheap mineral based ATF (not synthetic ATF) or Power Steering fluid in a 50/50 mix with Acetone or Laquer Thinner,and spray the bolts down a couple times before you go to remove them.

Last edited:

Rado

US NAVY VETERAN
Military
Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Pentastar 3.6 V6
Happened to my Y Pipe twice ! Once under warranty the dealer replaced the whole pipe !
And last year ! No Warranty
My mechanic drilled out the broken bolts and added new ones !
All good :)