Exhaust system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mrjesse2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I have a 2010 Dodge Ram 2500 with a 5.7 HEMI engine. I'm looking for a good exhaust system, with a nice sound, good performance and not to expensive... Any recommendations? And cost if you can maybe? And any improvements you had with the truck or any information AT ALL that you can give me would be much appreciate it! Thank you!

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 6.4
I am really partial to Flowmaster. I just put mine on this weekend. My buddy has a 5.7 and he put the American Thunder on his as well. They sound GREAT. Lucky for you the price for the 5.7 is cheaper than the 6.4. Again, I am partial to Flowmaster. There are guys who love Magnaflows and various other.

OP
OP
M

Mrjesse2500

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
I put the flowmaster super 10 on mine. The shopped charged me $110

Did you noticed any improvement on mpg or performance of the truck? And what exactly was included on the 110? That's a pretty good price.. Was that just for labor? It does ha a pretty nice sound.

edemce

Reaction score
Ram Year
Engine
Hemi 5.7
I just had a super 40 put on mine, sounds great so far and still needs to be broken in. Mine was just a straight up muffler swap. Its DEF noticeable in the sound for sure but not obnoxious.

RParrJr

Reaction score
Ram Year
2012 Black Lone Star Crew Cab
Engine
5.7L Hemi
I went with a FM 50HD. It has a good sound without being super loud and was recommended by my mechanic friend. He said the drone wouldn't be as pronounced. That has been almost 2 years ago. I'm thinking of switching to either a FM Super 44 or a Cherry Bomb Extreme.